Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Do you ever feel like you are getting to know yourself better through your #Pinterest boards?

How thankful are you for this inspiration and this tool?

I used to keep tear sheets in a binder, and binders fill up so quickly, are heavy to move and expire!
So I just want to give a shout out to the designers of this amazing tool.  I cannot thank them enough for what they have given all of us who aspire to live a creative life.

http://www.pinterest.com/knaranjo/

I think if you really are reasonable with your time spent surfing and you do use it for inspiration to actually create or tackle a project, Pinterest is the most valuable tool for a creative. We inspire each other, we get to see into other people's studio's, we get to plan what we love to wear.. just amazing. And now, by sharing private boards, I am using it to plan photo sessions, get inspired and communicate with clients through these private boards.

too amazing.

Kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment